Sometimes leftovers are even better than the original.
1. Bake it into french toast.
2. Cover it in delicious tomatoes and cheese.
3. Make it into the best part of salads.
4. Throw it on top of some French onion soup.
5. Make breadcrumbs...
6. And use them to make dishes like meatballs...
7. Classic chicken parmesan...
8. Delicious homemade meatloaf...
9. Or breaded fish fillets.
10. You can even cover your mac 'n' cheese with them.
11. Unleash the true power of toast.
12. Make it into a strata.
13. Thanksgiving and make stuffing with it.
14. Which you can then make into Thanksgiving style waffles.
15. Get your bread pudding on with a sweet dessert.
16. Or go with a savory pudding.
17. Use it to thicken up some soup to keep you warm.
18. Make it into hot cheesy garlic bread to feed your soul.
19. Use it to make a summery bread salad.
20. Dip it in hot, melted cheese.
21. And when in doubt, just pop an egg in the middle of it.
Mackenzie KruvantMarch 1, 2015
Get all the best recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the our newsletter today! henrysbreadkitchen.com
37 views0 comments